Sunday, June 24, 2012

New things in the works!

DropVox is a fun project for me, but sometimes working alone can be challenging for me. That's why things are changing around the ”studio.” Starting on Tuesday, I will begin collaborating with two singers, male and female. Ashley, has been a good friend of mine and is a business partner of my lovely girlfriend. Eric is a good friend of Ashley, and is definitely a good person. This is good for me because I want to work with people I can trust.

I should be meeting up with another producer pretty soon to see if he would be a good fit for the DropVox project. I'm still a little apprehensive about bringing in another producer, but also excited to see what we can do. Also a new song is in the process of bring written, titled The Sons of Perseus. More about it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment